Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Easter!






Katie Roberts (Lampshade Studio) was kind enough to take Ollie's pictures for me. It was a few days before Easter so we thought it would be funny to get his pictures with all of these crazy stuffed rabbits and to have him crying. We thought this would be easy because baby's like to cry, but guess what when you want baby's to cry they won't. He loved the rabbits around him but most of all he loved being naked. He was so good the whole shoot (except when he pooped on me ). I wasn't planning on any pictures of my other kids so I didn't bother prettying them up, but Katie threw them in some of the pictures and I loved how they turned out.

I don't have any picture of the real Easter festivities because I accidently deleted them from my camera >:(

1 comment:

PONCIANO said...

They all turned out great! I love the first one. Ollie is such a cutie!